Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Review of dream dress up games::How Do You Get More Money on Bratz Baby Fish Tank







Review of dream dress up games::How Do You Get More Money on Bratz Baby Fish Tank








Prom               night-the               most               awaited               night               of               my               high               school               years.

I               scored               a               date               with               one               of               our               school's               star               football               players.

He               made               dinner               reservations               at               one               of               the               nicer               restaurants               in               the               city               and               rented               a               limo.

I               was               so               excited               that               I               had               worked               extra               hours               at               McDonald's,               so               I               could               purchase               the               gorgeous,               dark               pink               dress               at               the               wedding               boutique               and               invested               in               a               pair               of               designer               shoes.

I               marked               the               calendar               off               daily               looking               forward               to               the               big               day.

On               the               day               of               the               prom,               I               spent               the               entire               afternoon               at               the               spa               with               my               two               best               friends.

Pedicures               and               manicures               were               a               necessity.

I               also               had               my               hair               styled               and               a               makeup               artist               give               me               a               flawless               face.

I               couldn't               wait               until               the               limo               pulled               up               in               my               driveway               and               the               hunky               football               player               saw               my               prom               look.

It               was               worth               the               wait.

His               mouth               fell               open               when               he               entered               our               home,               and               could               barely               speak,               before               he               finally               mumbled,               "You're               beautiful."
               When               we               arrived               at               the               prom-held               at               the               armory,               I               was               disappointed,               but               attempted               not               to               show               it.

The               building               was               too               large               with               sparse               decorations.

The               band               played               hard               rock,               which               I               hated.

I               couldn't               hear               my               friends               when               they               spoke               to               me.

Only               a               few               people               danced-and               I               didn't               know               any               of               them.

I               tried               to               keep               my               spirits               high.

I               knew               we               were               going               to               a               party               afterward.
               At               the               party,               almost               everyone               was               drunk.

The               pretty               gowns               and               handsome               tuxedos               had               been               replaced               with               shorts               and               tee               shirts.

When               I               walked               in               the               house,               someone               put               a               beer               in               my               hand.

I               handed               it               off               to               someone               else,               since               I               don't               like               beer,               and               I               was               given               another               one.

I               decided               to               hold               onto               it               to               make               it               look               like               I               was               already               drinking               one.

My               date               disappeared               with               some               of               his               friends               and               they               began               playing               drinking               games.

I               sat               around               and               talked               with               my               friends.

It               was               like               any               other               Saturday               night               after               a               game.
               At               the               end               of               the               night,               my               date               came               and               found               me               and               said               it               was,               "our               time."               He               grabbed               my               hand               and               dragged               me               to               one               of               the               bedrooms.

We               made               out               a               bit,               but               I               stopped               his               roaming               hands.

He               kept               telling               me               it               was               prom               night,               and               many               girls               lose               their               virginity               on               that               night.

I               let               him               know               I               wasn't               going               to               be               one               of               those               girls.

He               stopped               pushing               and               I               thought               he               was               going               to               be               content               with               kissing.

I               was               wrong.

He               held               my               hands               down,               kissed               down               my               throat,               and               told               me               this               was               my               lucky               night.

I               kneed               him               in               the               balls.

When               he               doubled               over,               I               punched               him               in               the               eye.

So               much               for               the               most               anticipated               night               of               my               high               school               career.






Image of dream dress up games






dream dress up games
dream dress up games


dream dress up games Image 1


dream dress up games
dream dress up games


dream dress up games Image 2


dream dress up games
dream dress up games


dream dress up games Image 3


dream dress up games
dream dress up games


dream dress up games Image 4


dream dress up games
dream dress up games


dream dress up games Image 5


  • Related blog with dream dress up games








  • Related Video with dream dress up games







    dream dress up games Video 1








    dream dress up games Video 2








    dream dress up games Video 3




    dream dress up games





























    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home